Located in the centre of the racecourse with the main grandstand providing a magnificent backdrop to the action, the Royal Ascot Village is Ascot’s take on English eccentricity!
This unique celebratory experience features colourful interiors and inventive dining complete with a fun Mad Hatter’s Tea Party and a touch of Ascot theatre. Standing alone on the Heath, alongside the track (breathtakingly close to the action) and with a stunning view back towards the distinctive Grandstand, the excitement on course by the Village is matched by the theatre within.
The Royal Ascot Village is a place where you should expect the unexpected although you can arrive safe in the knowledge you will enjoy a memorable day.
The Royal Ascot Village hospitality package includes:
- Grandstand Admission
- Located in the centre of the racetrack facing towards the Grandstand
- Shared tables of 10 guests
- Pimms No 1 reception
- Four course lunch – starter and main course served at table followed by buffet style dessert and cheeses
- Selection of wines
- Mad Hatters tea party concept for buffet afternoon tea
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks throughout the day (excluding Champagne. Bar closes 30 minutes after last race)
- One car park label (1 per 2 guests)
- Racing newspaper