Located on the ground floor of the luxurious double-decker marquee and just meters away from the racetrack, the Sandringham Restaurant takes you right to the heart of the racing action.
Taking its name from Her Majesty’s Royal Estate, Sandringham occupies the ground floor of a luxury marquee to the West of the Grandstand. In a nod to its namesake, you will be welcomed with a Sandringham inspired apple cocktail, alongside a glass of prosecco.
Tea can be taken inside or step out on to a spacious wooden veranda, well positioned to enjoy head on views of the Winning Post and looking back towards the racing action.
The Sandringham Restaurant package includes:
- Grandstand Admission
- Reserved table for the day (exclusive tables of 10 or shared tables for smaller groups)
- Terrace with views of the Grandstand and racecourse
- Prosecco drinks reception
- Three course luncheon
- Light afternoon tea (cakes and scones)
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks throughout the day (excluding Champagne. Bar closes 30 minutes after last race)
- One car park label per couple
- Racing newspaper