- Venue Spotlight: The Wood Norton
- Cookery Team Building: ‘Canapé Creations’ Kicks Off Chritmas for FCB Halesway!
- Conference Planning: Take your Q&A Sessions to the Next Level with Slido!
- Venue Spotlight: Cranage Estate, Cheshire
- Five cost effective client entertainment events for under £300 per person!
Category Archives: Event Organising Tips
As you may expect, technology has a role to play when it comes to Q&A sessions and there are a variety of solutions available for you to try. One option that we are a fan of, and have had experience with in the past is Slido. Continue reading
If you are looking for a great alternative to a Christmas party but still want a little tradition and substance to the event, a Burns Supper or Burns Night celebration is a superb option! Continue reading
We have put together a list different things that you may want to consider when shortlisting destination for your next incentive event. Continue reading
A quick guide to conference and meeting room layouts and which will work best for your next meeting, conference, or event. Continue reading
If you’re looking a more unique corporate hospitality experience for your clients, where do you start? Continue reading