The Players’ Table gives you the exclusive luxury experience of your own private VIP booth.
If you are looking for a slightly more exclusive feel, why not consider upgrading to one of the ‘Players Tables’. Situated within The Gatsby Cub, these semi private VIP booths enjoy everything The Gatbsy Club has to offer in addition to a tennis ‘celebrity’ to greet and mingle with your guests, an upgraded menu, and premium fine wines.
Prices and Ticket Options
Wimbledon hospitality packages are available for The Players’ Table throughout the tournament. You can choose to combine your hospitality packages with Centre Court debenture tickets, No. 1 Court debenture tickets, or No. 1 Court tickets depending upon your preference and budget.
Centre Court Debenture
No. 1 Court Debenture
No. 1 Court
All prices are per person and subject to VAT at the current rate. All packages and prices are subject to change.
The Players’ Table Hospitality Package Details
The Players’ Table has private tables for 10-12 guests. Private areas are available for 10-40 guests.
- Your choice of Centre Court or No. 1 Court ticket
- Premium Champagne reception served within your private booth
- Complimentary bar, including premium Champagne, upgraded fine wines, liqueurs and coffee
- A four-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream, designed by Albert Roux
- Car parking (one per four guests, available on request)
- Garden area to relax and unwind
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day (for journeys within the M25) one per Players’ Table
- Souvenir gift
- Tennis celebrity to greet and mingle with guests
- Private plasma TVs with company name onscreen
- Private Butler (one per two booths)
- Upgraded flowers
- Wimbledon programme
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation