The Carriages Restaurant is a beautiful space that combines world class food with a relaxed atmosphere. Located on the first floor of a luxurious double-decker marquee, guests will benefit from spectacular views of the world class racing.
Watch a roaring crowd come to life as the horses thunder towards you down the final straight. Set apart from the Grandstand, Carriages – named after the famous landaus that brings Her Majesty The Queen toRoyal Ascot each day – is a light and airy restaurant housed on the top floor of a luxury marquee.
Within The Carriages Restaurant, guests will be welcomed with a Champagne reception before proceeding to enjoy a refined four course menu and Afternoon Tea.
The Carriages Restaurant package includes:
- Grandstand Admission
- Reserved table for the day (exclusive tables of 10 or shared tables for smaller groups)
- Balcony with views of the Grandstand and racecourse
- Champagne reception
- Four course luncheon
- Cellar Master’s selected wines and liqueurs
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne (until 30 minutes after the last race)
- One car park label per couple
- Racing newspaper